This document was last updated on May 17, 2023.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
2. Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
1. Personal Identification Information
M.Frame A.I. LTD may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
· To improve customer service
· To personalize user experience
· To improve our Site
· To process form submissions
· To send periodic emails
4. How We Use Collected Information
If you are a resident of certain territories, you have the right to:
· Access the personal data we hold about you
· Rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you
· Request the erasure of your personal data
· Object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (as set out in this policy)
· Ask us to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override our legitimate grounds for processing data.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email address provided in this policy
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
· To facilitate our Service;
· To provide the Service on our behalf;
· To perform Service-related services; or
· To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Data processing operations are performed in compliance with the relevant data protection laws and regulations. If you have any questions or concerns about our international operations or data handling practices, please feel free to contact us at the email address provided in this policy.
8. International Data Transfers
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes
10. Your Acceptance of These Terms
M.Frame A.I. LTD firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Artem Bakradze, Managing Director